Samsung Galaxy S7: Rethink What A Smartphone Can Do
Samsung is all set for its flagship smartphone’s release in 2016- The Samsung Galaxy S7. It is sure to offer more sophisticated and advanced features with its stylish, sleek design and fine-tuned performance.
Highlights of Galaxy S7
- An ultra-slim design of 7.9mm whichis dust and water resistance and comply IP68 standards.
- The phone looks robust with the corning Gorilla glass provided on the back panel.
- An improvised Force touch display through the TocuhWIZUI.
What’s new with Samsung Galaxy S7?
- Large inbuilt Batteries of 3000mAh with impressive backupwhich can play 70 hours of music, 18 hours of video playback and 24 hours of talk time.
- Ffast charging which apparently charges the phone from 0-100% in just 90 minutes for wired and 120 minutes for wireless charging.
- Nano SIM card is featured
- A 5.1 inch display with 1440*2560 with AMOLED screen and TouchWIZUI.
- High performance with Octa Core Snapdragon 820, Exynos 8890 and 64 bit Chipset processor.
- e. Android v6.0 and 4 GB RAM.
- Internal memory available in 32GB and 64 GB versions and extendable memory of micro SD upto 200 GB.
- 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera which facilitates dual video calling.
- Network connectivity with the 2G, 3G, 4G LTE, GSM support, HSPA, NFC, v4.2 Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Amazing sensor features.
- The first look of Galaxy S7 gives us an impression that it seems more like its predecessor Galaxy S6 in size, shape and footprint. However, the new curved deign of the phone offers a solid grip and it feels more comfortable in the hands compared to the latter.
- A solid build quality which complies IP68 standards, design changes with the rear camera, the same 2K display of Galaxy S6 which is retained but with a 5.1 inch screen size. Samsung is offering classy, bright and punchy colors with sharp and crystal clear icons and texts. Thanks to the Super AMOLED display.
In a nutshell, Samsung has really evolved from its predecessors with its whole new bunch of features. With the refinements in design, usability factor, comfortability, water and dust resistant features, expandable external memory; Samsung has certainly thrown in good measures.
The improvements to the lens and sensors have definitely made a noticeable difference to Galaxy S7 from its predecessors. We might have to wait and watch the usefulness of always-on screen display feature and the game recording and sharing feature.
On a whole, Samsung Galaxy S7 seems like a powerful competitor to the smartphone of the year. Keep checking for more updates and reviews as the phone gets launched officially.
Samsung S7 definitely looks promising with the ergonomic design, water and dust resistant features, exceptional camera support, improved battery performance and the Micro SD card support.