Movavi Video Suite Review
Trying to create a video is pretty easy nowadays – but trying to create a video and make it look good is something else entirely. As you’ve probably noticed there is a pretty big difference in quality between some of the videos out there, and assuming you want your videos to look polished, professional and attractive then you need to be sure to choose the right software.
The Movavi Video Suite is uniquely positioned in this regard. Not only does it have all the features that you could possibly require to create a great-looking video, but it also is so intuitive that you shouldn’t have any issues utilizing them properly instead of stumbling through it.
Assuming you do choose to use this easy video maker, you’ll be able to:
- Record video footage directly from your screen or from your webcam.
- Digitize analog footage from other devices such as VHS or TV tuners.
- Trim out unwanted segments of video from your recording.
- Cut and combine video segments as required to sequence your video scenes properly.
- Enhance the video quality and adjust the color settings.
- Fix any and all issues with the video footage that was recorded such as blurry, shaky, pixelated or interlaced video.
- Alter the visual appearance and style of your video with special effects, transitions and filters.
- Add background music or voiceovers by inserting new audio tracks.
- Create subtitles, captions or watermarks by adding customizable text that can also be animated if necessary.
- Optimize your videos for specific devices or platforms by using the hundreds of presets available.
Although that list of features may seem a bit daunting, it’s really just a glimpse into what you could do with the Movavi Video Suite. As intimidating as it may be however, you can rest easy knowing that every feature is designed to be intuitive and for most you simply need a few clicks, ‘dragging and dropping’, adjusting a slider, or some other equally familiar action.
Of course the best way to see just how natural it will feel is to try it out firsthand. Go ahead and put the Movavi Video Suite through the paces for yourself and you’ll see that it really doesn’t have a learning curve at all. Even some of the more complicated features will come to you easily, and in no time you’ll be creating professional-looking videos that will be the envy of your friends and family.