Movavi Video Editor Review
Creating videos that look attractive and really stand out can be tough unless you have a background in video editing. Needless to say not many people do – which is why you’ll undoubtedly notice that there tends to be a huge difference between amateur videos and the ones produced by professionals.
To bridge that gap, it helps if you use the Movavi Video Editor. Unlike what you’d expect from a video editor, it is designed to be intuitive and user-friendly – so much so even complete beginners can benefit from its features without needing any experience whatsoever.
The reason the Movavi Video Editor is able to distinguish itself in this way is down to its accessible user interface as well as the fact that its features are familiar. Most of these features can be used with a few simple clicks, while others require everyday actions such as dragging and dropping, resizing windows, or adjusting sliders.
Comprehensive Editing Features
While it may be beginner-friendly, its features are certainly a match for professional video editors. In fact, the Movavi Video Editor provides pretty much everything you need to create and edit great looking videos, including:
- Utilizing videos from various sources such as video files, digitizing analog videos, capturing webcam footage or screen capture.
- Cutting and combining videos to get rid of unwanted footage or edit the sequence of the video to create a ‘final cut’.
- Rotating and cropping segments to alter their frame, size, and orientation.
- Using stylish transitions between slides to jazz up the video.
- Inserting audio tracks to add background music or voiceovers.
- Enhancing the quality of videos by tweaking their brightness, contrast, and other color settings or adjusting the sharpness, smoothness, and so on.
- Using filters and special effects to transform the visual appearance and style of the video.
- Inserting customizable text to act as captions, titles or subtitles.
- Providing presets for all sorts of devices and platforms to automatically utilize the best settings when saving videos.
- Creating video slideshows from photos and videos with ease.
All this is really still just the tip of the iceberg, but you should be starting to see just how extensive the features of the Movavi Video Editor truly are. Frankly speaking it has all that you need in a Windows video editor and will allow you to create a great video that stands out and looks as though it was produced professionally.
Of course the only way for you to be able to get a really good idea of what the Movavi Video Editor is capable of is to try it out firsthand and see for yourself. It won’t be long before you’re able to get used to its features and start applying them effectively.