How To Assemble A Computer
When it comes to a desktop, it consists of lots of different parts and peripherals. In order to make sure that the system is working properly, every single component needs to be installed in the way they are supposed to. The entire mechanism might appear to be very difficult; however, with a little bit of practice you can easily assemble a desktop. For more details on this topic, visit http://firstchoicereviews.com.
If you are planning to start assembling computers, in that case, the first thing which you need to do is to have a look inside the system. It needs to be mentioned in this context that you need to work with the cabinet, which contains all the components of a computer.
What are the Parts required for a Computer?
If you are planning to assemble a computer, then you must arrange the following items
- Cabinet: This is the rectangular box which comes with the monitor. The cabinet holds all the major hardware and parts of a computer
- Motherboard: As the name suggests, a mother board is hardware which helps connect all the devices of the computer with each other. Every single part or peripheral which is attached with the computer are installed in the motherboard.
- CPU: CPU is the Central Processing Unit, which is commonly known as processor. It is the CPU that controls the operation of the computer. A CPU fan comes with it which is installed on top of it to keep the processor cool. The performance of your computer is to a great extent is determined by the power of the CPU
- RAM: RAM or the Random Access Memory acts like the brain to your system. Every single command and operation in your system is being executed through the RAM.
- SMPS: Also known as the Witch Mode Power Supply, an SMPS is the source of power to the computer
- Hard Drive: The Hard Drive the main storage device. It like the heart of a human body. Every single application you install in your computer get stored in the hard drive
- Monitor: You would require a monitor as a basic output device
- Keyboard: A key board acts as the basic input device
Apart from these, you would require a DVD drive to make things easier for you when it comes to installing the operating system and other application
The Process of Assembling
When it comes to assembling a PC, here are some of the steps which you need to follow
- At first take out the mother board and install the RAM on the slot. Then install the CPU an fix the CPU fan on top of it
- Attach the mother boards in the cabinet
- Attach the SMPS to the rear of the cabinet and connect the cables to the connectors on mother board
- Install the hard drive and use the SATA cable to connect it with the mother board and the SMPS
This is all you need to do when it comes to assembling a PC. You can refer to the mother board manual for more details and visit http://firstchoicereviews.com.