Get Your Paypal Account Error-free With These Tricks
You have to pay for your meal at a posh restaurant and only way to pay for it is by Paypal on your phone but It’s showing error! You check your credit card details on your app and by now you are frustrated out of your mind, but the error refuses to let go of you. You even try to contact Paypal telephone support number but nobody is picking up. Then suddenly you open your eyes shuddering and find yourself in your bed and you think “oh gosh! that was just a dream”
This nightmare can realise if you don’t get aware of various issues with Paypal. Get the comprehensive list of issues and errors here:
- “The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card”
There could be several reasons why Paypal is rejecting your card some of these are following
- Your credit card that you are using to pay for you for your expenses is already linked to some other account. In that case Try logging in to Paypal during payment process. Change the source of fund to credit card instead of Paypal balance.
- Paypal keeps in its memory the information about credit card that had been fed to it previously and has been removed from account and it also remembers even if the Paypal account linked to the card is deleted.
- “We can’t process your payment right now, so please try again later. We’re sorry for the inconvenience”
When there is problem processing payment consider following solutions:
- Without the Paypal account the upper limit of transaction for a credit card is $4000. Its actually sum of all payments made by the Paypal Guest Checkout Experience and this service can only be used 15 times as guest.
- If the user does not have a Paypal account but the user does have a valid and registered email address, the person must login to Paypal first for security reasons.
Unfortunately some rules have to be made due to security reasons and completely have to do with client’s credit card account. The only possible way to work through the problem is to get the clients to create a Paypal account using credit card or get their previously made Paypal account to complete the transaction.
- “The seller accepts encrypted website payments only. You cannot pay the seller through un-encrypted buttons. Please contact your seller for more details”
If your client get this error message, You turn off the Paypal Encrypted Website Payments feature in your Paypal account by the process described below:
Log in to your PayPal account>Click Profile>Find Selling Preferences column>click Website Payment Preferences. In the Encrypted Website Payments section> select Off>Click Save.
- “Your payment can’t be completed. Please return to the participating website and try again”
The Paypal tech support suggest the following solution:
Log into your PayPal Account> Click ‘Profile’>Click ‘More Options’> Select ‘My Selling Too>Click ‘Block Payments’>Under the Payment Receiving Preferences, find the “Block payments from users who:” section>Uncheck the “Initiate payments from the Pay Anyone subtab of the Send Money tab” option>Click ‘Save’