CRM System Products – Which Ones Are The Best On The Market?
Leading software products may be hard to select in an environment that provides a multitude of alternatives for all needs and necessities. However, when it comes to CRM system products, things tend to get even more complicated. Think about a system like this as a smart contact list. It remembers all interactions that took place between a customer and a company, and even some specifics about these interactions. Bottom line is that CRM tools are designed in a way to help enterprises of all dimensions to grow and adapt to a continuously changing business environment. And while the market is full of such intelligent products, not all of those have the same features. Some robust software products are able to deliver complex and intricate results, while other, designed in a more simplistic manner may deliver comparable results, but with lower IT literacy levels required from the user’s part. Below is a roundup of some of the most notorious and useful CRM solutions available on the market currently.
Bpm’online is a process-driven CRM software product, and many users seem to find it one of the most useful products of this kind available on the market. It offers an exquisitely designed package of solutions for marketing, sales and service automation. It helps the responsible departments to effectively manage the products and customers during the entire lifecycle, from lead to customers. In a single CRM platform, users have easy access to marketing, customer service and sales, all at once. The product features three flagship products on their own, which can be used together or separately, depending on each user’s necessities.
- Bpm’online marketing is a multifaceted marketing application that helps to automate all marketing-related processes. This allows the marketing specialist to handle more leads and clients at once, which enables an enterprise to increase its profits and enhance its position on the market.
- Bpm’online service is a product designed to increase customer engagement and provide additional help with customer relations activities. The pack includes high-tech tools that help automate inbound and outbound communication with clients by featuring pre-recorded answers to a multitude of potential questions.
- Bpm’online sales is designed to automate sales force, and it features some incredible tools that help managing the sales during each stage, starting with the lead.
Bpm’online is available on demand as a could-based solution or on-site, and more information about the system can be found at https://www.bpmonline.com/.
As described on the company’s website, enterprises can reach closer to their customers and improve the existing relationship with them by using any type of channel. Not all customers are using the same communication channels, depending on diverse variables, such as age, gender and geo-sociologic coordinates. The Zoho CRM tool allows managing the communication with customers via multiple channels including phone, e-mail, sales signals, and social media. Each of these features is developed using innovative technologies and in most of the cases, it delivers measurable results. Also, the visitor tracking tool is helping users to identify what customers are interested in and what products or services they are viewing.
- Multichannel communication – Via telephone, e-mail, sales alerts and social media platforms, the product helps teams manage communication with their customers in an easier and more effective fashion. Due to the fact that sales persons won’t have to switch between tabs, helps them save incredible amounts of time.
- Sales performance monitoring – the features developed for this purpose will help you and your teams paint a clearer image of areas where their work excels and where it can be improved. Included in the sales performance tool are some great features: advanced CRM analytics, territory management and gamification of the sales process.
- Process automation – the feature clearly brings a benefit, by providing the necessary means to automate the workflow, and build intelligent blueprints of the processes that are going to take place.
- Flexible interface – working wonderfully on laptop and PC, the product also has a smartphone-friendly interface. It works wonderfully on all operating systems: iOS or Android, it offers the same performances.
These tools are incorporate in the Zoho CRM product, which makes customer relationship management a more pleasant task, an automated one. More information about this CRM tool, you will find here: https://www.zoho.eu/crm/?utm_source=capterra&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=ZCRM.
The Deltek Vision CRM product is a project-based solution, which combines project management, time/expense management, client management, project accounting and resource management into the same CRM app. Being available for both on-premise deployment as well as on cloud, the system comes to answer to the necessities of a larger number of clients. The company’s motto is, “Manage more. Profit more. Grow more”, and their product seems to help enterprises of all sizes to do all the above. The CRM tool provides help with:
- Accounting alerts;
- Marketing management;
- Lead management;
- Customer relationship tacking;
- Team assignment automation;
- Expense tracking;
- Asset management.
- Referral tracking;
- Contact management;
- List management;
- Marketing automation.
Another great CRM system available on the market these days is the Apptivo CRM, a powerful tool that helps enterprises to manage in a more effective fashion their sales, marketing leads and other smart elements of a business, mainly by automating the internal processes and marketing developments. It provides organizations with the great opportunity of gaining a 360º view of the customer, and it is accessible from all operating systems, including iOS and Android. Some of the most acclaimed CRM features included in the product are:
- Customer support;
- Client management;
- Marketing automation;
- List management;
- Project management;
- Product catalog;
- Referral tracking;
- Territory management.
The product has a clean design and an intuitive interface, which makes the system easy to use by individuals with different levels of IT understanding. If you want to find out more about it, visit this page: http://www.apptivo.com/.
These are four of the most popular CRM software products currently available on the market. Regardless of your go-to product, you should always make sure that you know your internal processes, needs and business goals, before settling for a particular product.